Executive Personal Assistant & Business Development and Public Relations Manager
Legal Secretary & Executive PA Diploma - LAW
0161 236 3939
I am an agile and pro-active Executive Personal Assistant, with a positive outlook and attention to detail. In my current role, communication and organisation are essential, however I also endeavour to deliver my responsibilities with strategic thinking and the best interests of the business in mind. I am efficient, diplomatic and flexible, in order to ensure the needs of the CEO are met, the employees of Mistoria are supported and the business maintains it’s positive reputation from all internal and external parties we interact with.
In the past I have worked in a variety of fast-moving corporate environments such as Investec, JLL, Handlesbanken, HavasLynx, and NetworkRail, initially as Receptionist, Admin, Secretary, Junior Paraplanner before ultimately progressing to the position of Executive Personal Assistant.
My role at Mistoria encompasses further responsibilities, beyond those of a typical Executive Assistant. I am also heavily involved in Business Development, Marketing and Public Relations for the full Mistoria Group portfolio. This involves developing a strategy, before sourcing and managing media, sponsorship and partnership opportunities for all of the Mistoria businesses, of which strong relationship building skills are vital. In addition, I oversee all websites within the Group and their corresponding Social Media channels, as well as managing proactive marketing campaigns to drive new business and brand awareness.
- Discretion and trustworthiness regarding confidential business information.
- Agility, flexibility and adaptability.
- Positive mindset and outlook.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Organisational skills, efficiency, attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to be proactive, take the initiative and consider business strategy.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Relationship building.
- Sourcing new business leads, partnerships and sponsorship opportunities.