MBA, FCMA, CGMA, MARLA, MNAEA, MNAEA (Com.), MIRPM, BBA (Special), AIB, AACS
0800 500 3015
Mish maps out the strategic direction of all the businesses within The Mistoria Group and is very passionate for Mistoria to become the market leader in the UK property industry. Within The Mistoria Group he provides opportunities and resources to all stakeholders enabling them to build long lasting relationships.
From very modest beginnings, he with his team has grown the business over the last 12 years to be a market leader in the North of England managing over 1000 properties and over 3000 tenancies.
As a Chartered Management Accountant (FCMA), Member of Association of Residential Letting Agents (MARLA), Member of National Association of Estate Agents (MNAEA), Member of National Association of Commercial Estate Agents (MNAEA-Com) and Member of Institute of Residential Property Management (MIRPM), Mish has over 20 years’ industry experience as a successful investor and a landlord. He also brings with him a strong network of contacts and immense sense of resilience, drive and passion. He is frequently invited as a guest speaker for property networking events across the North West.
What makes Mish happy is to see his team achieve what he has achieved so far being part of The Mistoria Group. When he isn’t at Mistoria, Mish enjoys travelling and seeing the world, doing seminars and presentations and taking part in networking events.
Five of his key skills are:-
- Provide leadership to all the Mistoria Group of Companies
- Bring the right stakeholders to the business who share the Group vision
- Motivate and reward staff and provide opportunities for them to grow within the business
- Build mutually beneficial strategic partnerships with investors, landlords and lenders
- Ensure that there is the right balance of Business risk against the Return On Investment (ROI)
His goals for the next 3- 5 years are:-
- For Mistoria to manage over 2000 properties and over 5000 tenancies.
- Mistoria to be preferred employer in the real estate industry in the North of England
- To do a minimum 120 refurbishments a year
- To expand the number of branches from 6 to 10 in the next 3 years.
- Looking at acquisition, merger and joint venture opportunities
- Setting up International Offices and network of agents to promote Mistoria Investment products