Bobby Lee White
IOSH, NEBOSH, COSHH, IPAF, HSE- working at height, Traffic Management- NHSS12 A/B TTMBC, CITB, NPORS NVQ 2-3 Bench Joinery, Site Carpentry, Wood Occupation
I’m a management professional, with 37 years extensive experience, knowledge and skills across the building and construction industry 17 Years of this spent with Tesco Maintenance, 5 Years at Travis Perkins & 4 Years with Wolseley Building Centre, as well as having a thorough knowledge of process improvement and project management practices.
I am also acknowledged as being a committed and strong wiled individual, I also engage with people at all levels whilst building trust and maintaining strong working relationships.
With a passion for embracing new challenges and driving change through the business, working tirelessly to manage and implement new processes to make improvements to the business as demonstrated by the success of my experience to date.
doing my best work in pressurised environments and with my strong people management and experience skills,
I will away strive to add Successful completion & Values to everything I do.
Bobby’s main skills are:
- Leadership: Skilled leader of large and multi-disciplined teams who provides coaching, training, recruitment and support to aid Management and teams in delivering objectives.
- Project Management: Supports business initiatives and plans and delivers projects through to roll-out working to tight schedules and deadlines. KPI, Ppm’s
- Customer Service: Delivers a quality service to always provide customer satisfaction.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with people at all levels.
- IT Skills: Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong Knowledge of CIPS / BIFM