This is a question we are asked quite frequently. Many property investors purchase property with the intention of organising the management themselves but very quickly they realise how difficult this is.
Property management for high yielding property is much more than just being on call should your tenant have issues. A professional property management company will ensure legalities are in place and administration is minimised on your behalf such as:
- Tenancy agreements
- Deposits are registered with a Government authorised tenancy deposit scheme
- Undertake a full property inventory
- Handle tenant references & guarantors
- Control all utility bills (for HMO properties) and council tax issues (for student tenants)
- 24/7 maintenance facility
- Assist with licences & accreditation which is becoming increasingly stringent each year
Is a property management company for your high yielding property a solution to your needs?
We’ve all heard the horror stories. Administration not done correctly, deposits not handled in the correct manner, incomplete inventories causing a stir at the end of the tenancy agreement – by leaving your property in the hands of a professional property management company could be just the solution to your needs.
If you’re a landlord and would like to speak to a member of our team to find out how our property management services for high yielding properties could help you, please call us on 0800 500 3015 or visit mistoriagroup.com. Alternatively, you could email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will respond to you as soon as possible.