Lettings and Estate Agents
Mistoria Estate Agents
Managed by a team who are qualified ARLA, NAEA, NAEA Commercial & accredited in Propertymark (the leading membership body for property agents) Mistoria Estate Agents monitor your properties & investments on a daily basis, maximising your returns from day one, minimising stress and leaving you to enjoy the profits your student and professional accommodation assets will generate.
Benefits of working with Mistoria include:
- We undertake extensive reference and guarantor checks on prospective tenants
- Thorough inventory service with photographic evidence protecting both the landlords and tenants
- Monthly rental statements provide a complete in-depth overview of your property performance with an update on any rent arrears
- Tenant’s deposits are protected by the DPS (Deposit Protection Scheme)
- Our team manages compliance, including gas and electrical safety certificates, EPC’s, buildings insurance and 24/7 maintenance, so peace of mind for you
- All our staff live local to each branch, ensuring excellent knowledge of the area
- All properties are marketed directly from our website via an instant API feed integration to Right move and Zoopla to ensure maximum real-time exposure
- An interactive website which allows tenants to submit their applications, guarantor information, make online payments, submit meter readings, raise on line maintenance tickets and arrange appointments for move in and move out dates
- Maintain consistency as the point of contact between tenant and landlord to keep clear communication throughout your tenancy
We strictly adhere to the codes of conduct as set out and governed by the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA), in addition to those of the Association of Residential Lettings Agents (ARLA) and carry extensive professional indemnity insurance cover.
Find out more about our latest investment opportunities
We are constantly bringing new properties to market so if you are looking to invest, please
drop us a line and we can talk you through what we have available.