Why Join Mistoria
Lettings & Sales negotiator
As the sales negotiator you will be responsible for promoting and subsequently selling a new home to a client, whilst building and maintaining a close relationship with them. You will also sell commercial property or negotiate leases on them.
As the Lettings Negotiator, you will be responsible for finding tenants for new homes to rent and helping landlords rent their properties – this will involve reference and credit checks, making sure that the tenant and landlord needs will match, all while building rapport with both parties
- Deal with incoming and outgoing calls and property enquiries for both sales and lettings
- Carry out viewings when required hence driving will be essential
- Dealing with landlords and vendors
- Negotiate offers for both sales & Lettings
- Assist with progressing tenancy applications & tenancy paperwork/references
- Assist with arranging inventories and certificates
- Assist with chasing deposit payments/Holding fee payments
- Assist with dealing with incoming application queries from tenants and guarantors
- Liaise with Group Finance for financials, rental payments and invoices
- Assist with property inspections and viewings
- Carry out referencing for lettings properties
- Complete move ins for lettings properties
- Be computer literate and able to learn systems quickly
- Property maintenance and day to day tenant management/issues
- Dealing with rent arrears and debt collection
- Good understanding on tenant evictions
- How many years of Lettings and sales experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Driving License?
- Do you have a good understanding of Rightmove, Zoopla & On The Market
- Understanding on Acquaint or similar lettings/sales software
- MS office and excel experience
- Dealing with rent arears, Property maintenance and management
- Sales negotiation experience
- Based in Cheadle Hulme
Multi Skilled Tradesman/ Maintenance Manager
Due to rapid expansion over the last 12 years a superb opportunity is now available for an experienced Multi Skilled Tradesman/ Maintenance Manager to join a property investment and a management company specialising in students, professional and social housing lets.
The Multi Skilled Tradesman/ Maintenance Manager is primarily responsible for the delivery and oversee the emergency calls outs and general maintenance services on behalf the property management company. This role will be the direct interface with the tenants as well as the property managing agents
Multi Skilled Tradesman/ Maintenance Manager, is expected to develop and maintain a motivated and customer orientated service and ensure that service standards are achieved within company policy, and that legislative and regulatory and best practice requirements are met.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Property Inspections and Preventative Maintenance: Inspections and Reports
- Ensuring properties of the company are kept in optimum condition
- Bringing in external jobs and growing the RFM business
- Responsible for the emergency call outs and being on call
- Carrying out day to day maintenance work
- Manage a team of trades and executives
- Specialised work – liaising with contractors and get them done
- Accessing and monitoring the on-line maintenance ticket system – prioritising jobs
- Create a structured program to cover all maintenance works daily
- Invoicing for the works and follow up on payments and receipts
- The candidate will possess experience in a similar role for at least 5 years
- A full UK driving licence – essential
- Excellent communicator to interact with tenants and the staff at the estate agency
- Good knowledge of the property industry and buy to let student market
- An ‘all-rounder’ who has experience in joinery, plumbing, electrics, decorating, plastering and tiling
- You will be self-motivated and have excellent relationship building skills
- As a Multi Skilled Tradesman/ Maintenance Manager you will be required to work Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm and call outs/emergencies after office hours and weekends
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful
Due to rapid expansion over the last few years, an exciting opportunity is available for a highly experienced property Manager to join a company that is one of the market leaders with 6 branches in the North West. Based at our Walkden Office the successful candidate will ideally be ARLA/IRPM qualified with lettings and maintenance background and understanding of a property software (Acquaint)
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Setting and collecting rent and other fees from tenants
- Carrying out property valuations, responding to enquiries and handling viewings
- Handling property inspections for prospective tenants or buyers
- Managing tenant screenings, serving notices and evictions & issuing relevant legal documentation
- Preparing regular property-status reports for relevant stakeholders
- Marketing houses, rooms via Rightmove, Zoopla and On the Market
- Coordinating/carrying out maintenance schedule with the Maintenance manager
- Maintenance issues raised by tenants and via inspections, check-outs are allocated to contractors and follow up process till the work are completed.
- Arranging tenancy renewals
- Arranging check-outs and organising deposit returns
- Carrying out regular property inspections, instructing routine certificates and license
- Ensuring rental arrears are kept to a minimum
- Checking certifying & uploading invoices
- Liaising with contractors and renovations to ensure snagging inspections are completed before the handover
- Time management and organisation is key as you will be managing many houses at once ability to prioritise and multitask is essential.
- enthusiastic and ambitious
- 3–5-year in property management ideally social housing, HMOs & student housing
- ARLA/IRPM qualified
- Strong IT skills and Experience in word, excel, internet and general administration essential.
- Experience with property software such as acquaint would be great
We are looking for a lettings administrator to join our busy team.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, be well organised and willing to learn with some experience in Lettings or Property as a preference.
The Day to day responsibilities associated with aspects of the letting department will include;
- Office administrative duties
- Keeping up to date with lettings legislation
- Handling and responding to the incoming email enquiries
- Progressing tenancy applications and tenancy paperwork
- Arranging inventories and certificates
- Preparing requisite documents at the commencement of tenancy and at the close of tenancy
- Processing references
- Chasing deposit payments/Holding fee payments
- Answering the phone and triaging calls
- Communicating with tenants and reporting of maintenance/tenancy queries or problems
- Data Inputting
- Dealing with all clients and enquiries in a professional manner
- Property inspections and viewings where required
We are a busy branch office with sales and letting departments and a specialised HMO skill set.
We are looking to grow the team in the next 12 months and will offer the chance of progression for all staff.
The successful applicant will be a friendly and adaptable person who can become part of our team.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives.