With returns from banks at an all-time low and share portfolios and pension funds under performing, there has never been a more judicious time to invest property. Mistoria offers a complete property investment solution to both private and institutional clients, with a focus on ‘high-yielding’ student and professional accommodation.
If you are seeking to diversify or simply looking at property as an alternative investment opportunity, Mistoria can offer you a choice of bespoke property investment products.
The benefits of using Mistoria Investments include:
- ‘Turn-Key’ delivery of a high yielding student and professional accommodation property, delivering a strong monthly cash-flow and annual ‘cash’ combined net yields of 13% (Rent and Capital). These returns will be as high as 35% if geared
- Unlike many other investments, you will own the assets, hence your capital is secure
- All aspects of property development are dealt with by our qualified and experienced trades, suppliers and contractors
- More than 100 years combined property experience result in ensuring your asset portfolio is performing to its maximum potential
- All financial management, from acquisition through to delivering your rental flow is handled by our team of qualified and highly professional chartered accountants
Benefits of investing in the property market in the North West of England:
- Due to low rental yields London is a less attractive option and property experts are now predicting a radical adjustment in London property prices
- Northern regions are ‘now a primary focus’ for UK property investors with property demand now exceeding supply
- The North West of England is the most buoyant geographical student market in Europe, with a strong demand for rental property in the Manchester and Liverpool area, home to over 150,000 students, the biggest student population in Europe
- The journey from Manchester to London by train takes 2 hours and this will reduce to 1 hour when the planned High Speed 2 (HS2) is in operation in the next 20 years
- Liverpool has three universities and two hospitals, resulting in an ever present demand for rental accommodation. It is also the third most popular destination for international visitors in Britain
For help and information about our investment opportunities please use our contact details to get in touch.
Find out more about our latest investment oportunities
We are constantly bringing new properties to market so if you are looking to invest, please drop us a line and we can talk you through what we have available.