This property is a 3 bedroom house which is to be renovated and used as a 3 bedroom family homes.
The property will be renovated and decorated to Mistoria’s high standard.
MISTORIA 5* SPECIFICATION
All properties are renovated to a 5* specification through our group company Mistoria Renovations. The benefits include:
– In-house team of highly experienced and qualified construction professionals and tradesmen.
– All work is fully guaranteed, certified and quality assured.
– Highest quality materials at competitive prices guarantees all projects are completed to the highest specifications, to budget and on time.
– A professional finish will differentiate your investment from the rest, in addition to significantly increasing the base value of your property.
* Residential properties are unfurnished. Should you require furnishing, Face Finishing (part of the Mistoria Group) will be more than happy to assist.
ASSET FINANCIAL INFORMATION
|Paid on legal completion.|
|END VALUE BASED ON BUY-TO LET||£90,000*|
|*Independent RICS valuation|
|GROSS RENTAL INCOME||£6,600|
|£550 X 12 months|
|NET RENTAL INCOME:|
|If not fully let within two months of completion, Mistoria will give a £475 a month guaranteed gross rent until the property is rented.|
This property is located in the Wavertree area of Liverpool and the address is in close proximity to Liverpool University. This area is well known for students and many student bars are present on Smithdown Road, the main road running from the property location to the University.
Wavertree is one of the areas populated by students of Liverpool’s three universities, especially the Smithdown Road area. This is known for ‘The Smithdown Ten’ pub crawl although the number of pubs in business varies year to year.
There are many bus routes along the main roads and 2 nearby train stations providing easy access for almost anyone.