High Yielding HMO Property Investment
Mistoria Group comprises a selection of bespoke companies committed to servicing the needs of clients who demand the very best possible results in all aspects of UK property investment and management.
Specialising in the high yielding student and professional accommodation market, Mistoria Group offers investors a comprehensive turnkey property solution from property sourcing right up to taxation.
Our property management companies are:
- Mistoria Group – Armchair Portfolio Building
- Mistoria Invest – UK Property Investment both HMOs and Buy To Lets
- Henry Clare – Property Investment
- Mistoria International – International Investments
- Mistoria Estate Agency – Property Sourcing and Sales
- Pick My Pad – Property Lettings and Sales
- Student Haus – Property Lettings and Sales
- Mistoria Surveys – Surveys & Project Management
- Mistoria Renovation – Property Refurbishments
- Mistoria Furnishing- Flooring, Blinds & Furnishing
- Mistoria Utilities – Utility Management
- RFM Trading – Maintenance and 24/7 repairs
As professionals and chartered accountants with more than 100 years combined property experience and extensive local knowledge, the team at The Mistoria Group are able to provide all the necessary skills in-house to manage every stage of the process, whether you are a tenant or landlord.
We ensure that investors are presented with secure investment opportunities and receive an exceptional combined cash return of 13% (8% rental and 5% capital yield)
Please get in touch to secure your next high yielding property investment.
Both properties tenanted. A great result! Thanks for all your input and personal attention.
First may I thank you for helping me with this brilliant investment I’m so glad I went with you and your ethical company. I love being part of Mistoria Investment.
Again, all praise to your company you’ve been a big support to me already and it’s wonderful to know there are business people you can trust as well.
I was looking long term at how to invest both savings and forthcoming pension lump sums. HMO properties was definitely my preferred option being based on bricks and mortar with good returns. However the best returns on capital invested were nowhere near my home area. I also didn’t want the day to day hassle of being a landlord but wanted to ensure my properties were legal and fit for purpose.
Mistoria helped me source two fully let armchair properties which enabled me to evaluate Mistoria as the agents. I now have purchased another two vacant properties for which Mistoria arranged the repair work and almost immediately found tenants for one of the new properties. The service has been prompt, sensible and professional and I am looking at adding some more properties to my portfolio utilising the resources of Mistoria.